Nutrition and Physical Activity Program
Working for just, healthy, and livable communities.
Get Healthy Philly's Nutrition and Physical Activity Program works collaboratively to create healthier environments in Philadelphia by:
- Establishing just food policy and supporting community-led nutrition projects.
- Setting nutrition standards and promoting best practices for City agencies, hospital systems, and early childhood education.
- Increasing public drinking water access and residential water security.
- Making neighborhoods safer with built environment improvements and more opportunities for physical activity.
- Fostering youth leadership.
- Helping health care providers educate their patients and community.
Phone: (215) 685-5684
|Food Fit Philly|
Review standards designed to align meals and snacks with the latest dietary guidance.