Get Healthy Philly's Nutrition and Physical Activity Program works to create healthier environments in Philadelphia by:
- Bringing fresh, healthy, and affordable foods to low-income neighborhoods.
- Making neighborhoods safer with more opportunities for physical activity.
- Creating healthier environments for youth.
- Fostering youth leadership.
- Helping health care providers educate their patients and community.
- Setting new nutrition standards and promoting best practices for City agencies.
- Promoting healthier norms and raising awareness to support healthy behaviors.