Get Healthy Philly's Nutrition and Physical Activity Program works to create healthier environments in Philadelphia by:
- Bringing fresh, healthy, and affordable foods to low-income neighborhoods.
- Making neighborhoods safer with more opportunities for physical activity.
- Creating healthier environments for youth.
- Fostering youth leadership.
- Helping health care providers educate their patients and community.
- Setting new nutrition standards and promoting best practices for City agencies.
- Promoting healthier norms and raising awareness to support healthy behaviors.
We also convene the Food Fit Philly Coalition, which brings together stakeholders involved or interested in public health, nutrition, and physical activity programs, policies, and strategies in Philadelphia. If you would like to be part of the coalition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.