New restrictions announced
In response to rising COVID-19 cases in Philadelphia, the City and Department of Public Health have announced changes to restrictions on businesses, events and gatherings, and other activities to help flatten the epidemic curve, prevent hospitals from becoming overwhelmed, and reduce the number of COVID-19 deaths.
New guidelines will be posted below as they become available and will be labeled as NEW.
If you have questions about how the new guidelines affect your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees or customers can report possible health and safety violations by calling 311.
Entertainment/Travel and Restaurants
- Resource: Guidelines for Winter Outdoor Dining (PDF)
- Resource: Application for Food Business Outdoor Seating 50+ (PDF)
- Resource: How to Register for Temporary Outdoor Dining on the Street or Sidewalk
- Temporary Street Closure Pilot Application (PDF)
- Resource: Map of Additional Review and Prohibited Locations for Streeteries
- Resource: How to Get Approval to Use Privately-Owned Outdoor Space for Temporary Outdoor Dining