Wage theft complaint

If you’ve experienced wage theft, you can file a complaint against your employer or former employer provided that:

  • Your complaint is filed within three years of the wage theft.
  • The total amount of wages lost is more than $100 and less than $10,000.

Complete the form below and email it to wagetheft@phila.gov.

Name Description Released Format
Wage Theft complaint form pdf Use this form to report possible wage theft. May 9, 2019
Wage theft poster pdf Information about wage theft: what it is and how to file a complaint. February 22, 2019