All Tax Review Board (TRB) reviews begin with the taxpayer filing of a petition seeking review of a:
- Waiver of interest and penalty.
- Review of a denial of a refund.
- Tax assessment appeals, such as:
- Licenses and inspections assessments.
- Refuse, or trash taxes.
- Wage taxes
- Business income and receipts taxes.
- School income taxes.
- And others.
All disputes are screened for eligibility, tracked, and scheduled for a hearing with either a hearing master or with the TRB.
|Tax Review Board appeal petition pdf||Use this form to file an appeal with the Tax Review Board and Office of Administrative Review. Instructions are provided.||May 16, 2018|
|Tax Review Board petition instructions pdf||Instructions for filing an appeal with the Tax Review Board.||March 16, 2018|
|Tax Review Board solicitud de apelacion pdf||Spanish language appeal form.||April 13, 2018|