“Planning and Equity: A Commitment to Change” is a statement in which planning directors pledge to correct past harms and create an inclusive future. By signing on, the planning directors commit to:
- Creating communities that are culturally diverse, livable, and accessible.
- Preserving, strengthening, and celebrating the culture, assets, institutions, and businesses of BIPOC communities.
- Promoting the health, economic, social, and cultural resilience of BIPOC communities.
- Championing housing choice and economic diversity.
- Addressing environmental injustice.
- Removing biases from their organizations.
|Signatories-for-Commitment-to-Change-3-16-2022 PDF||A list of planning directors who have signed the Commitment to Change as of March 16, 2022.||March 16, 2022|
|Signatories-for-Commitment-to-Change-3-16-2022 xlsx||A list of planning directors who have signed the Commitment to Change as of March 16, 2022.||March 16, 2022|