“Planning and Equity: A Commitment to Change” is a statement in which planning directors pledge to correct past harms and create an inclusive future. By signing on, the planning directors commit to:
- Creating communities that are culturally diverse, livable, and accessible.
- Preserving, strengthening, and celebrating the culture, assets, institutions, and businesses of BIPOC communities.
- Promoting the health, economic, social, and cultural resilience of BIPOC communities.
- Championing housing choice and economic diversity.
- Addressing environmental injustice.
- Removing biases from their organizations.
|Signatories-for-Commitment-to-Change-11-1-2021 PDF||A list of planning directors who have signed the Commitment to Change as of November 1, 2021.||November 1, 2021|
|Signatories-for-Commitment-to-Change-11-1-2021 xlsx||A list of planning directors who have signed the Commitment to Change as of November 1, 2021.||November 1, 2021|