What we do
Whether by car, by bike, or on foot, the Office of Transportation & Infrastructure Systems (oTIS) helps everyone get around Philadelphia safely.
We lead a group of departments and divisions—including the Office of Complete Streets, Department of Streets, and the Philadelphia Water Department —and focus on making sure streets, sidewalks, bridges, and pathways allow people to move smoothly from place to place.
- Vision Zero, eliminating traffic deaths on Philadelphia streets by 2030
- Complete Streets, making it easy to cross the street, walk to shops, and bicycle to work
- Safe Routes Philly, helping communities create safe, healthy environments for students to walk, bike, and roll to school
- Indego Bike Share and the Better Bike Share Partnership
- Route for Change, creating a more inviting Roosevelt Boulevard that is safe, accessible, and reliable for all users
- Automated Red Light Enforcement Program
- Street Furniture Program, adding and replacing transit shelters
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Network Development
Nothing from July 24, 2021 to October 24, 2021.