What we do
The Service Design Studio is a unit within the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer. We support service improvement efforts at the City of Philadelphia.
As a team of design research and service design practitioners, we believe:
- Service access is a social justice issue.
- Design is never neutral.
- The people closest to a policy or service challenge should inform its design.
We address these beliefs by:
- Doing fieldwork to understand shared needs, barriers to delivery, and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with residents and City staff to design policies and services that work for people.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our solutions before broad implementation.
- Championing ethical and data-driven design practices.
- Teaching colleagues design methods for use in their work.
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone: (215) 686-5238
|Name||Job title||Phone #||Social|
|Nicole Carmichael||Program Evaluation Fellowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Liana Dragoman||Director of Strategic Designemail@example.com|
|Devika Menon||Service Design Strategistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrea Ngan||Lead Service Design Strategistemail@example.com|
|Anthony Procik||Lead Content Strategy Fellowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Danita Reese||Lead Service Design Strategistemail@example.com|
|Veronica Yeung||Lead Service Designerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Sorry, there are no results for that search.