What we do
The Office of Innovation and Technology (OIT) drives the City’s technology strategy. The office creates innovative solutions to make government services more efficient and transparent.
OIT manages major technology projects for the City and encourages municipal employees and the public to engage with technology in useful ways.
OIT’s responsibilities include:
- Setting and driving a technology strategy for the City of Philadelphia.
- Providing for the technology needs of City departments and their employees.
- Modernizing and securing the City’s technology infrastructure.
- Ensuring continuity of the City’s technology operations.
- Designing, developing, and supporting the City’s web presence.
- Managing technology programs and services to better serve residents.
1234 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 686-8101