What we do
The Office of Innovation and Technology (OIT) oversees most major technology projects for the City of Philadelphia. We use technology to help City employees do their work better and to serve residents in getting what they need from City government.
- Provides IT services to City employees so they can communicate with each other and with the public.
- Manages the City’s technology assets, including computers, printers, scanners, and more.
- Monitors and updates security to keep information safe.
- Finds new ways to use technology to modernize how City government operates.
- Offers digital design guidance and technical support for the City’s website.