Thank you for your interest in contacting the office of Mayor Cherelle L. Parker. Before you submit your comment, review these common resources. If these options don’t help you find what you’re looking for, continue below to submit your comment.
- City services: Dial 3-1-1 to get immediate help with City services on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. If you’re outside Philadelphia, call (215) 686-8686. Interpretation is available for over 100 languages.
- Ceremonial documents: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a ceremonial document, like a proclamation, citation, or a letter of greeting or acknowledgment.
- Scheduling requests: Submit a scheduling request form to invite the mayor to your event or to request a meeting with the mayor.
- Media inquiries: Media should email email@example.com for comment from the mayor and other administration officials. Be sure to include your deadline with your inquiry.
- Water bill or real estate tax questions: Visit the Department of Revenue’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office receives a high volume of correspondence, so we prioritize responding to Philadelphia constituents. If you are not a resident of Philadelphia, use usa.gov’s elected officials search to find contact information for your elected officials.