Summer is almost here which means it’s time to sign up for camp!
Every summer, Philadelphia Parks & Recreation’s neighborhood day camps serve children ages 6-12 at more than 110 recreation centers, playgrounds, and parks across the city.
Over 98% of campers say they love spending their summer with Parks & Rec. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Fun activities. Games, sports, arts & crafts, and more! Every day there is something new and creative to do at Parks & Rec summer camp.
- Make friends. Campers get to play with kids their own age in their neighborhood. They make memories and friends that last beyond summer!
- Caring adult supervision. Our rec leaders and camp staff know how to connect and engage with children to give them a fun, safe experience. Many camps offer before and after camp care for busy parents and caregivers.
- Nutritious meals. We provide every camper with breakfast and lunch each day to fuel the fun and keep kids strong and healthy.
- Field trips. Kids make summer memories visiting new places, trying new things, and connecting with nature.
Summer camps are available at Parks & Rec sites across Philadelphia. Camp begins on July 5 and runs through August 12. Fees vary by site.
Register today for a camp near you! Scholarships are available upon request.