“Digital Navigators” are digital support staff who provide remote or in-person one-to-one dedicated support to households around accessing and using technology.
Digital Navigators can help residents:
- Sign up for or get help with PHLConnectED, the city’s initiative to ensure all pre-K-12 households have internet access;
- Access, apply, and set up affordable and low-cost internet;
- Obtain a low-cost or free computer;
- Get basic technical support;
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues;
- Use online programs or apps for work, telehealth, government services, adult education, and ecommerce; and
- Refer individuals to digital literacy training, adult education programs, or workforce programs.
How to connect with a Digital Navigator
Any Philadelphia resident who needs digital support can call the locations below to speak to a Digital Navigator.
Residents can also leave a message to receive a callback within one to two business days. You can also contact a Digital Navigator via email.
- Helpline: 215-426-7940
- Hours: Live answered on Mondays (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), Tuesdays (12:30 to 4:30 p.m.), Thursdays (12:30 to 4:30 p.m.), and Fridays (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Navigator Webpage: https://beyondliteracy.org/digitalnavigators/
- Helpline: 267-217-3508
- Hours: Digital Navigators respond to questions 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
- Email: email@example.com
- Digital Navigator Webpage: https://drexel.edu/excite/engagement/digital-navigators/
- Primary Helpline: 215-867-9732
- Secondary: 215-824-5725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Navigator Webpage: https://seamaac.org/digital-navigation/
- Live chat translation is available in Spanish. Interpreters are also available for most languages on helpline calls. When leaving a message, callers must include a request to be called back in their preferred language.