Mental Health, Addiction Services Available Through COVID-19 Closures
Many businesses are temporarily closing around Philadelphia as the city ramps up its efforts to contain and eliminate COVID-19, but immediate need for services related to mental health, intellectual disability, and addiction services cannot take any such break.
Our partners from the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services wants those in need to know we are still here to support them. If you find yourself in need, please use the following resources:
- For mental health and addiction services, contact the Community Behavioral Health 24/7 hotline at 888-545-2600
- For mental health crises, call the crisis hotline 24/7 at 215-685-6440
- For individuals in need of immediate opioid treatment support, contact the NET Access Point at 844-533-8200 or 215-408-4987. Or visit Net Community Care.
- For free, 24/7 online behavioral health screening and resources, visit Healthy Minds Philly
- For intellectual disability services, call 215-685-5900.