The Philadelphia Senior Games are an Olympic-style sports, games, and fitness event for adults ages 50+. Games include sports like basketball, swimming, and track & field. Billiards, bowling, and table games are also available to play. On Opening Day (June 8), activities range from line dancing to self defense, Zumba, and a senior health clinic.
Who: Adults ages 50+
When: June 8-14, 2019
- Father Judge High School (3301 Solly Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136)
- West Oak Lane Senior Center (7210-18 Ogontz Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19138)
- Thunderbird Lanes (3081 Holme Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136)
- John F. Byrne Golf Club (9550 Leon Street, Philadelphia, PA 19114)
- $15 for three sports, $5 each additional sport
- Must have a minimum of 10 people registered for each sport. Less than 10 could cause cancellation of that sport.
- For non-physical events (billiards, pinochle, scrabble, darts), there will be two age groups: 50-69 and 70 & over.