The Fund includes the three relief programs that you can apply for through a single application.
|Relief program||Eligible businesses||Amount available per business||What you’ll need to apply|
|Microenterprise Grant||Annual revenue under $500,000||$5,000 grant||
|Small Biz Grant||Annual revenue $500,000 to $3 million||Up to $25,000 grant, amount determined by review of application||
|Small Biz Zero-Interest Loan||Annual revenue $3 – $5 million||$25,000 – $100,000 loan,
amount determined by review of application
More support for businesses
How applications are evaluated
The review committee reviews applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be processed until funds are exhausted. Please be patient as we expect a high volume of requests.
When awarding grants and loans, the review committee prioritizes businesses that:
- Provide more jobs during a normal business cycle (pre-COVID-19 levels).
- Suffered a loss of 50% or more of their revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Demonstrate a strong chance of remaining open post-COVID-19.
- Lost revenue from other situations in addition to COVID-19, such as recent public works projects like water main breaks, utility repairs, or street closures.
- Employ low-income individuals or are located in a ZIP code with high poverty.
- Operated consistently for two years or more.
For sole proprietors and independent contractors, priority will be given to those who are located in ZIP codes with high poverty or those that sustain multiple sub-contractors during a normal business cycle (pre-COVID-19 levels).
Based on the applicant pool, the review committee may choose to add further priorities or change eligibility criteria in the subsequent weeks.
If you are awarded a grant or loan through this process, you may be required to provide either your quarterly estimated tax filings or your annual tax filings at a later date.