The Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund offers grants or zero-interest loans to Philadelphia small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program aims to:
- Provide relief to small businesses in order to help them survive this crisis.
- Retain as many employees as possible.
- Help businesses avoid predatory lenders.
- Maintain the provision of goods and services for Philadelphia’s residents.
The COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund is funded and administered by the Department of Commerce and Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), with additional support from:
- Citizen Bank
- The Daniel B. and Florence E. Green Foundation
- Knight Foundation
- M&T Bank
- PNC Foundation
- Truist, formerly BB&T Bank
Three relief programs, one application
You can apply for the three relief programs through a single application. Your request will be directed to the appropriate program based on your annual revenue.
Please refer to the application details for more information about what you'll need to complete your application.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Learn more and get answers to common questions about the Relief Fund.
A list of businesses who have received awards from the Relief Fund can be found here.