- Harm Reduction Coalition promotes the health and dignity of individuals and communities affected by drug use.
- Drug Policy Alliance seeks to advance policies and attitudes that best reduce the harms of both drug use and drug prohibition.
- DanceSafe promotes health and safety within nightlife and electronic dance communities.
- Prevention Point Philadelphia seeks to promote health, empowerment, and safety for communities affected by drug use and poverty.
- PA Harm Reduction Coalition promotes the health, dignity, and human rights of individuals who use drugs and communities affected by drug use.
- Angels in Motion works to change the way those suffering with the disease of addiction are treated one life at a time.
- Project SAFE provides women and femme-centered harm reduction services to people involved in the street economies in Kensington.
- Operation in my Backyard advocates for harm reduction and provides outreach to individuals with substance use disorders.
- SOL Collective works to end the overdose crisis and advocates for overdose prevention sites.
- Healthy Minds Philly offers tools and resources to support and improve the mental health and well-being of all Philadelphians.
- Philadelphia Network of Care is a database of citywide services and resources for those dealing with behavioral health and intellectual disabilities, prison reentry, and/or military service.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Philadelphia provides information and free services for individuals suffering from mental illness and their families and friends.
- SAMHSA Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit offers strategies to health care providers, communities, and local governments for developing practices and policies to help prevent opioid-related overdoses and deaths.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine is a professional medical society representing over 6,000 physicians, clinicians, and associated professionals in the field of addiction medicine.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse is a federal organization under the National Institutes of Health that focuses research on addiction science.
- Shatterproof advocates for better addiction treatment through reform and education.
- Alcoholics Anonymous offers support meetings for recovering alcoholics.
- Narcotics Anonymous offers support meetings for recovering drug users.
- SMART Recovery provides services for those suffering from addiction, loved ones, and tools for professionals who work within the field.
- PRO-ACT provides resources and opportunities to reduce the impact of addiction, trauma, and other related health issues.
- Buddhist Recovery Meetings offers support meetings using Buddhist techniques and the 12th Step Model of recovery to help those recovering from addiction.
- Refuge Recovery offers support meetings grounded in the belief that Buddhist principles and practices create a strong foundation for a path to freedom from addiction.
- Medical Marijuana PA provides information on medical marijuana, its treatment uses, and how to obtain it.
Family and friend support
- Al-Anon offers support for family/friends/loved ones of alcoholics.
- Nar-Anon offers support for family/friends/loved ones of those suffering from addiction.
- NAMI Family Support Groups offers peer-led support groups for any adult with a loved one who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition.
- Caron Parent & Family Support Groups offer support groups for any adult with a loved one who is currently in treatment, is using alcohol and/or drugs, or is in recovery.
- LIVENGRIN Family Support Groups offers support for family/friends/loved ones of those suffering from addiction.
- Psychology Today provides a list of counselors who provide individual and family therapy in Pennsylvania.
- Office of Homeless Services (OHS) works to provide the leadership, coordination, planning, and mobilization of resources to make homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring.
- Housing Resource Guide (AIDS Library) is a database of social services in Philadelphia.
- Where to Turn Service Guide (OHS) provides information for individuals seeking meals, showers, housing, and other assistance.
- Office of Home Services (OHS) provides a list of locations where you can get a free meal.
- The Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger provides resources for individuals and advocates for solutions to prevent hunger.
- The Sunday Love Project provides meals for the homeless.
- Food Fit Philly provides resources to make healthy eating and active living easy choices for all Philadelphians.