The fact sheet outlines the 2018 fiscal year in the Philadelphia Fire Department (PFD). During 2018, resources allowed the PFD to:
- Hire more firefighters, paramedics, and civilian support staff.
- Replace ambulances, engines and ladder trucks.
- Order two fast boats to boost our river response capabilities.
- Offer a critical fireground survival training course.
- Provide thousands of smoke alarms to help protect the residents of this great city.
Take a look at the document below outlining the PFD divisions, statistics, and new initiatives to learn more.
For more information about the PFD, visit their website.
|Philadelphia Fire Department Fact Sheet FY 2018 pdf||November 7, 2018|