Due to extremely cold conditions, the City is implementing special measures to keep people who are homeless safe. If you see someone who needs shelter, call (215) 232-1984.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 14 until further notice

COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

Department of Streets survey charges

You can request property and curb line surveys through the Department of Streets.

Department staff can:

  • Perform and make surveys and plans for conveyance of property, subdivision of land, and plans for architects.
  • Furnish lines for party walls, property line locations, and street lines.
  • Provide line and grades for private construction work.

There is a different cost for each service. This document outlines those costs.

Name Description Released Format
List of survey charges PDF The costs for various Department of Streets survey services. June 30, 2008