Celebrate Valentine’s Day in LOVE Park
As the home to the celebrated LOVE sculpture, LOVE Park is the perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The iconic LOVE sculpture makes a great backdrop where you can:
- Take a Valentine’s Day selfie.
- Renew your wedding vows.
- Get married!
Wedding Wednesdays: Valentine’s Day edition
Each year, Valentine’s Day marks the return of Parks & Rec’s popular Wedding Wednesdays. This weekly event gives couples a chance to get married in front of the iconic LOVE sculpture.
As part of the Valentine’s Day kickoff, eight lucky couples can get married or renew their vows at the LOVE sculpture. The half-hour ceremonies will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, February 14, 2024.
- Each ceremony is 30 minutes long.
- Time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The lovin’ continues all year long!
Not ready to get married on Valentine’s Day? No worries! Wedding Wednesdays takes place every Wednesday from March to early November. You can reserve a timeslot for 2024 beginning at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, February 14, 2024. Learn more about Wedding Wednesdays and how to sign up.
Read on for details about upcoming Valentine’s Day events and Wedding Wednesdays.
Valentine’s Day Events in LOVE Park
Wedding Wednesday: get married in LOVE Park
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by tying the knot with the iconic LOVE sculpture as the perfect backdrop. An unforgettable start to your special day. See Wedding Wednesday information above.
Make Love Marketplace
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Make your way to the Welcome Center in LOVE Park for this market featuring 17 local vendors. Find the perfect gifts for your sweetheart. Admission is free, and you’re sure to discover unique treasures.
Performance by Suzanne Sheer
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Immerse yourself in the soulful tunes of Suzanne Sheer, a talented singer-songwriter based in Philadelphia. Takes place on the balcony of the Welcome Center, 16th St. & JFK Boulevard.
Speed Dating at LOVE Park
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Join 72 Philly singles for a unique speed dating experience indoors at the Welcome Center, 16th St. and JFK Boulevard. Tickets are $25. Advance registration is required. Register for speed dating via Eventbrite.
Additional details on Wedding Wednesdays:
- There’s a $200 fee to get married or renew your vows in LOVE Park. Payment is made to the Fairmount Park Conservancy.
- This fee is in addition to the cost of getting a marriage license.
- When you sign up for a Wedding Wednesdays ceremony, Parks & Rec provides an officiant from Journeys of the Heart. They will conduct the ceremony. Or, you can use your own officiant, but the ceremony fee still applies.
- Your ceremony will take place rain or shine.
Wedding Wednesdays is presented by: