Philadelphia Parks & Recreation and Philadelphia Youth Sports Collaborative are leading a citywide campaign to collect and distribute new swimwear and swim accessories for Philly’s youth. Our public pools will open soon, and we want to ensure our kids are suited up for the summer.
This summer, Parks & Rec, in partnership with Philadelphia Youth Sports Collaborative is collecting new swimwear and swim accessories at six sites. All donated bathing suits and accessories will be distributed to children at the City’s outdoor pools.
We are collecting:
- Youth and adult bathing suits (all sizes)
- Swim diapers (all sizes)
- Flip flops (all sizes)
- Beach towels
Please note that we are accepting new items with tags only. Used items will not be accepted.
Donations can be dropped off at one of these six locations:
- Center City – One Parkway Building, 1515 Arch Street, 1st Floor
- West Philadelphia – Christy Rec Center, 728 S. 55th St
- Northeast Philadelphia – James Ramp Playground, 3300 Solly Avenue
- Northwest Philadelphia – Gustine Rec Center, 4868 Ridge Ave
- South Philadelphia – Guerin Rec Center, 2201 S. 16th Street
- North Philadelphia – Athletic Rec Center, 1400 N. 26th Street
Drop-off times are 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To make an online donation, please contact Beth Devine of Philadelphia Youth Sports Collaborative at firstname.lastname@example.org