The Department of Commerce launched the PHL Made Grant, a fund that contributes to the growth of manufacturing companies located in Philadelphia and promotes innovation in the industry. The program is open to all eligible manufacturing companies in the city.
The application deadline is April 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
For the purpose of this grant program, the manufacturing industry is defined as companies engaged in the production of goods using tools, labor, and machinery. This includes but is not limited to companies producing consumer goods, industrial goods and medical devices.
Applicants can apply for a matching grant award amount of up to $20,000 per company.
- Company must be located in Philadelphia.
- Company must have been in operation for at least one year.
- Company must be engaged in the manufacturing of goods.
- Company must have funds to match grant requested.
- Companies that have a clear plan for how they will use the grant funds to improve their business operations, increase efficiency, and/or bring new products to market.
- Companies that maintain and/or create jobs with a commitment to hiring Philadelphia residents.
Interested companies must submit a complete application, including the following information:
- A detailed business plan, including a description of the company, its products and services, and its target market if applicable.
- A description of how the grant funds will be used to improve the company’s operations and/or bring new products to market.
- A list of senior leadership within the company and their relevant experience.
How to Apply:
The application is available online.
Questions can be directed via email to Altoro.Hall@phila.gov