The City is providing businesses with the resources, education, and knowledge needed to thrive now and throughout the year. Did you hear the good news? We are expanding capacity-building efforts for businesses with a series of monthly, educational workshops.
The goal of each workshop is to share pathways toward generational wealth for minority-, women-, disabled-owned businesses. Join us this year to:
- Learn about available resources.
- Explore opportunities to grow with City contracts.
- Develop a strategy to pursue business proposals.
- Network with like-minded businesses.
This virtual series is from the Department of Commerce, Office of Economic Opportunity.
VIRTUAL MONTHLY SERIES
The Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO) is offering two virtual monthly series:
- Doing Business in the City events (third Wednesdays each month)
- Business Development events (fourth Wednesdays each month)
Time: 1:00PM – 3:00PM EST
Timeline: Workshops are offered from January through June and September through November 2023 on the Wednesdays of the months mentioned above.
This section will be updated on a monthly basis, with new events.
The OEO event series is in partnership with the Procurement Department. These opportunities can help entrepreneurs of all sizes learn further how to operate and excel in their business growth. You can also visit @PHLCommerce on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook to stay updated on upcoming events. We wish you success, in every way, this year!