This summer and fall, watch an outdoor movie with your family, friends, and neighbors. Just grab a chair or blanket and head to a participating Parks & Rec site!
Every year, Parks & Rec hosts movies at parks, recreation centers, and playgrounds across the city. Movies are sponsored by park friends groups, recreation advisory councils, and council members.
Here’s what you need to know about our movie series:
- Every movie night is free!
- Movies begin at dusk, around 8:30 p.m. in August.
- We may need to cancel and/or reschedule movies due to rain.
This year’s movies include:
- Croods 2
- Frozen II
- La La Land
- Mary Poppins (the original featuring Julie Andrews)
- Men In Black
- Raya Last Dragon
- Spiderman From Home
- Spider Man – Into the Spider-Verse
- Wonder Park
Remember to check the schedule again before you head out for a movie. We may need to cancel movies at the last minute due to rain or bad weather. If we can reschedule a canceled movie, we’ll update the list with new movie times.