Philadelphia Parks & Recreation’s five public ice rinks are ready for skaters! The rinks will open on a rolling basis starting January 29. If you’d like to take a spin on the ice, check out our public ice skating sessions!
Public ice skating sessions are open to all. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the number of participants is limited this year. Ice rinks will follow these guidelines:
- Time slots must be reserved in advance. No drop-ins allowed.
- Only registered participants may enter the building.
- All visitors and staff must wear masks.
- Lockers rooms, water fountains, and concessions are not available.
- Parks & Rec encourages participants to bring their own skates.
- Rental skates are available for a $3-4 fee (cash only, fee varies by site).
- Staff will sanitize rental skates after use.
If you register to skate and cannot attend, please cancel your registration. This will allow others to use the limited time slots. To cancel your registration, use the registration link.
To sign up for public skate, use the links below.
Starting Friday, January 29, 2021:
Starting Friday, February 5, 2021:
Starting Friday, February 19, 2021:
Starting the week of February 22, 2021:
Starting the week of March 1, 2021: