Did you know you can cast your ballot before Election Day?
Philadelphia residents will have access to 17 satellite election office locations throughout the city where they can go to register to vote, request a mail-in ballot, receive their ballot, vote, and return it, all in one visit. In addition, voters can also visit one of these locations to return their already voted ballot.
All satellite election offices will be open seven days a week and will remain open through Election Day, November 3. The hours of operation are:
- Monday-Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
These locations are currently open.
|1||Center City||City Hall Room 140||1400 John F Kennedy Blvd||19107|
|2||Far Northeast||George Washington High School||10175 Bustleton Ave||19116|
|3||North||The Liacouras Center||1776 N Broad St||19121|
|4||Northwest||Roxborough High School||6498 Ridge Ave||19128|
|5||Southwest||Tilden Middle School||6601 Elmwood Ave||19142|
|6||Upper North||Julia De Burgos Elementary||401 W Lehigh Ave||19133|
|7||West||Overbrook Elementary School||2032 N 62Nd St||19151|
|8||South||Creative And Performing Arts||901 S Broad St||19147|
|9||Northwest||A. B. Day School||6324 Crittenden St||19138|
|10||Lower Northeast||J. Hampton Moore School||6324 Crittenden St||19138|
|11||Upper North||Julia Ward Howe School||5800 N 13th St||19141|
|12||West||Alain Locke School||4550 Haverford Ave||19128|
|13||Center City||Riverview Place, 1st Floor*||520 N. Columbus Blvd||19123|
|14||Far Northwest||Joseph H. Brown School*||3600 Stanwood St||19136|
|15||Lower Northwest||Harding Middle School*||2000 Wakeling St||19124|
|16||River||Mastbaum High School*||3116 Frankford Ave||19134|
|17||Upper North||Feltonville Intermediate School*||238 E. Wyoming Ave||19120|
*These locations will be drop off locations only on October 19, 2020.
- October 19 is the deadline to register to vote in Pennsylvania.
- October 27 at 5 p.m. is the last day for your county office to receive mail-in and absentee ballot applications
- November 3 is the day of the General Election. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. As long as you are in line by 8 p.m., you will be able to vote.
- You should mail your ballot as promptly as possible by Election Day or personally deliver it to the County Board of Elections office, satellite office, or drop box no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
You don’t have to wait until Election Day to vote. Visit a satellite election office and cast your ballot today.