1PM Mayor Kenney to Speak at Virtual COVID-19 Press Conference
The Mayor will join Health Commissioner Dr. Farley and Managing Director Brian Abernathy to provide an update on the City’s response to the COVID-19 coronavirus in Philadelphia. Updates will be provided virtually. Details below.
Reminder – The City will not be holding a COVID-19 press conference during Memorial Day weekend. A press release will be issued on Saturday, May 23 and Monday, May 25.
Notes to Media:
- Virtual press briefings will be held Monday through Friday.
- Reporters should upload a headshot or company logo to their Zoom account for broadcasting purposes.
- Due to time constraints, only one representative from each media outlet is permitted to ask questions.
- Reporters are asked to limit their questions to three or fewer.
- Recordings of the live press briefings are available here.
- Archive of all COVID-19 related press releases are available here.
Notes on Using Zoom:
- To download Zoom for your computer or mobile device, visit https://zoom.us/download.
- To ask a question, please use the “raise your hand” feature and turn on video to ask your question.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please email questions to email@example.com.
These updates will continue to be live-streamed to the public via the Department of Public Health’s Twitter (@PHLPublicHealth) and Facebook accounts, and broadcast on PHLGovTV, Comcast channels 64 and 1164, and Verizon channels 40 and 41.