In this time of uncertainty, it is critical that all information on COVID-19 comes from a trusted source. That is why the Office of LGBT Affairs developed a resource guide for members of Philadelphia’s LGBTQ communities navigating COVID-19 and its impact on the city.
Included in the Office of LGBT Affairs’ guide is information on:
- How to get the latest updates on COVID-19 from the City and State.
- Free food for students, individuals, families, and older adults.
- Health care resources—including details on COVID-19 testing.
- Housing supports.
- Economic and legal resources.
- How to access COVID-19 materials in languages other than English.
The latest updates from the City will always be posted to www.phila.gov/covid-19.