The weather is beginning to cool, but that doesn’t mean your yoga flow has to stop! Many of Philly’s parks and rec sites offer yoga to keep you centered all season long. With both indoor and outdoor classes available, there are plenty of chances to get fit and flexible this fall. All levels are welcome!
- Most classes listed are BYO-mat and welcome all levels of yoga experience.
- Classes are weather-permitting, so check each site’s page before heading out!
- Classes are free or donation-based, unless otherwise specified.
- In the event of rain, Roots2Rise yoga classes will be cancelled and not rescheduled. Roots2Rise announces cancellations a minimum of two hours in advance on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
Roots2Rise Yoga offers regular community yoga classes at parks, playgrounds, and recreation centers across the city. Donations are welcome! The weekly options include:
- Cobbs Creek Recreation Center (280 Cobbs Creek Pkwy., 19139): Every Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Francisville Playground (1737-39 Francis St., 19121): Thursdays, September 12-October 17 at 6 p.m.
- Hillside Recreation Center (201 Fountain St., 19128): Every Monday at 7 p.m.
- Kendrick Recreation Center (5822 Ridge Ave., 19128): Every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Northern Liberties Recreation Center (321 Fairmount Ave., 19123): Every Monday from 7:30-8:30 p.m. .
- Olney Recreation Center (100 E. Godfrey Ave., 19120) Every Friday from 7-8 p.m.
- Manayunk Bridge (100 Dupont St., 19127): Sundays, September 1-29 at 10 a.m.
- Pulaski Pier (3001 E. Allegheny Ave., 19134): Tuesdays, September 3- October 8 at 6 p.m.
- Stenton Park (4600 N. 16th St., 19140): Wednesdays, September 11- October 30 at 6:30 p.m.