No matter how careful you might be, there is always a chance that a fire might occur. So, BE READY! Make sure that you and your family know what to do in the event of a fire by answering these questions..
2) In case of fire or other emergencies, what phone number should you call?
3) When you call emergency services, you should know..
Your birth date
4) If you smell smoke, you should..
Open the door to see if smoke or flames are outside
Scream for Mommy
Check the door handle and around the door for heat before opening it
5) If your clothes catch on fire, you should..
Look for a puddle to jump into
Stop, Drop, Cover and Rock
Run and scream for help
7) When you leave the building in a fire emergency, you should bring..
8) Which is the wrong action to do after you’ve escaped a fire?
Get out, and stay out!
Go to the meeting place
Go back home and grab a phone to call for help