Lead poisoning is dangerous and can have lasting effects on babies and children. Visit the City’s Lead Guide to learn more:
- Dangers of lead – Learn about the risks lead poisoning poses to children and adults.
- Where is lead – Get information about how your family may be exposed to lead, such as from lead plumbing and soil.
- Prevention – Find out the steps you can take to protect your family from lead poisoning.
- Making the city lead-safe – Learn about how the City is helping families whose homes contain lead paint and lead pipes, and reducing the number of children with elevated lead levels.
- Resources – Print the Lead Guide, watch educational videos, and download helpful resources for tenants and landlords.