Learn about opportunities for groups to participate in the Civic Engagement Academy.
Request a training
The Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (OCEVS) delivers trainings to both City offices and external community organizations. If you request a training, we will:
- Provide relevant training materials, including printed presentations and worksheets.
- Provide logistical support as needed.
- Secure a date, time, and location for the training, with at least a one month’s notice before the training date.
- Provide WiFi and a projector.
- Recruit at least 15 training participants.
You can request a group training online. Among other information, you must provide a preferred date and time for the training and the expected number of participants. After you submit your request, we will follow up with you.