To apply for a Camp Philly scholarship, you must submit a completed application to your recreation leader, along with the annual application fee by June 30. The application fee is the only cost to attend the camp. The fee will be refunded if a scholarship is not granted.
To be eligible for a scholarship, your child must:
- Be recommended by a recreation leader.
- Be an active program participant at a Philadelphia Parks & Recreation facility.
- Take free swim lessons at a local YMCA if they do not know how to swim.
- Have a physical prior to attending camp.
- Be between 8 and 12 years old.
- Be okay being away from home and away from electronics.
- Attend, along with parents, all information and program sessions provided by Parks & Rec and YMCA.
Please refer all questions to your recreation center leader.
Deadline to apply: to be announced.