Save the dates now to support diverse local businesses in the heart of Philadelphia this spring!
Parks & Rec’s Multicultural Marketplace returns to LOVE Park on Friday, April 22.
- The park, located at 1501 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, will host the market each weekend for six weeks.
- Festivities begin on Friday, April 22, and end on Saturday, May 28, 2022.
Multicultural vendor marketplace
The market features vendors from the African-American and Hispanic Chambers of Commerce. These Black and Brown entrepreneurs will set up shop in repurposed shipping containers. The diverse local businesses will offer a range of goods including:
- Apparel and accessories.
- Health and wellness items.
- Packaged foods.
- Art, pottery and more.
Be sure to visit more than once, new vendors will rotate in each weekend! The pop-up shops’ exterior sports a floral design by Philadelphia muralist Malachi Floyd.
Local food trucks will also be on-site selling sweet and savory bites.
- Live entertainment from local radio stations.
- May 6, 2022 performance presented by Al-Bustan Seeds of Culture. This group is dedicated to teaching about Arab culture through arts and language.
- Shows presented by REC Philly (Resources for Every Creator), a local creative agency.
- Let’s Rock Recess – family dance party on select dates.
- Free community yoga.