Philadelphia Parks & Recreation is leading a citywide campaign to collect and distribute new swimwear and swim accessories for Philly’s youth. Our public pools will open soon, and we want to ensure our kids are suited up for the summer.
This summer, Parks & Rec is collecting new swimwear and swim accessories at six sites. All donated bathing suits and accessories will be distributed to children at the City’s outdoor pools.
We are collecting:
- Youth and adult bathing suits (all sizes)
- Swim diapers (all sizes)
- Flip flops (all sizes)
- Beach towels
Please note that we are accepting new items with tags only. Used items will not be accepted.
Donations can be dropped off at one of these six locations:
- Center City: One Parkway Building (1515 Arch Street, 1st Floor)
- West Philadelphia: Carousel House (4300 Avenue of the Republic)
- Northeast Philadelphia: James Ramp Playground (3300 Solly Ave.)
- Northwest Philadelphia: Kendrick Recreation Center (5822 Ridge Ave.)
- South Philadelphia: Guerin Recreation Center (2201 S. 16th Street)
- North Philadelphia: Athletic Recreation Center, 1400 N. 26th Street)
Drop-off times are 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.