The Philadelphia Fire Department is proud to host its 3rd annual Women’s Day Conference, an educational and networking opportunity focused on professional development, peer mentoring and support for women in public service.
The event takes place Saturday, March 16 at Taller Puertorriqueño, a community and cultural arts center located at 2500 N. 5th St. in the Fairhill neighborhood.
Participants will be able to visit information booths from a range of organizations and hear from several speakers on the theme “Balance for Better.” Among the presenters:
- Philadelphia Fire Department Paramedic Robin Bell
- Philadelphia Police Department Lt. Minerva Cruz, Ed.D.
- Multimedia producer Jos Duncan, Love Now Media
- Carlee Myers, motivational speaker
- Councilwoman Maria Quinones-Sanchez
- Valerie Worthington, life coach, Ph.D., author and second-degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu
The conference is FREE and open to the public. Tell a friend!