|City||Some City services are being offered in-person and without an appointment. To ask about available in-person services, check with your department of interest.|
|Offices||COVID-19 Remote Work Guidance for City Employees. If you need to work from home, go to remotework.phila.gov.|
|Transit||SEPTA schedules are changing. Get the latest alerts and schedules.|
|Trash & recycling||Trash and recycling collections are delayed in some areas. Set materials out on scheduled day.|
The Department of Public Health has released an update about monkeypox, including information about:
- Transmission, symptoms, and risk factors.
- How you can protect yourself.
- What to do if you think you have been exposed.
- What you should do if you have symptoms.
- How to get vaccinated against monkeypox.
To find out more, visit: The latest on monkeypox in Philadelphia.