Philadelphia Information Locator Service
Site Selection Reports[Record Series: 232-3-1.4]
(Legal sized folders)
- Folder Numbers
- 1: "Report of the Sesqui-Centennial Committee of the Engineers' Club of Philadelphia on Sites/To the Executive Committee of the Sesqui-Centennial Exhibition Association." Philadelphia, Pa. Jan. 25, 1922 [typescript, 114 pages]
- 2: Proposition favoring Peace Park (Hog Island) as Site for Sesquicentennial. [Typed mimeograph, 7 pages. Author unidentified. c. 1920-24?]
- 3 Site Selection Reports- Engineers� Club of Philadelphia Report- Printed Booklet- Copy 1- January 25, 1922
- 4 Site Selection Reports- Engineers� Club of Philadelphia Report-Printed Booklet- Copy 2- January 25, 1922
- 5 Site Selection Reports- Tacony Manufacturers� Association Upper Roosevelt Boulevard Site with photos- December 1921
- 6 Site Selection Reports- Northeast Sesquicentennial Association February 1922
- 1: [Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce?] Plan showing location of City Farms in 14th Survey District, Northeast Philadelphia, with annotations in pencil showing location of "fairgrounds" [c. 1921-1922?] and accompanying key typed on Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce letterhead.
- 2: "Adopted Plan of Sesqui-Centennial" on Parkway [c. 1922-1923?]. With typed legend.
Links to related information...
---->Executive Committee [232-3-1]
------>Site Selection Reports [232-3-1.4]
-------->Shelf List. (Graphical version of this page)
Send your comments to email@example.com
Last updated on July 9, 1999