Philadelphia Information Locator Service
Reports & Publications[Record Series: 6.2]
- "Powers and Duties of Magistrates in Criminal Cases," by Samuel P. Rotan, District Attorney, 1913, reprints all provisions of Acts of Assembly in force at date concerning magistrates' duties; also includes copies of sample forms for informations, warrants, subpoenas, commitments, discharges, bail bonds, search warrants, magistrates' returns, record of summary convictions;
- "Report to the District Attorney on the Investigation of Acquisition of Piers 46 and 48 South by the City of Philadelphia," 1967;
- "Report on Sexual Assaults in the Philadelphia Prison System and Sheriffs Vans," 1968, prepared in cooperation with Police Department and submitted to Court of Common Pleas.
- "Report of the Spectrum Investigation" June 27, 1968.
- "Meet Your DA" ca. 1977,
- "The District Attorney's Community Guide to Drug and Alcohol Related Nuisance Enforcement," ca. 1996, Public Nuisance Task Force
Links to related information...
---->District Attorney, Office of the 
------>Reports & Publications [6.2]
-------->Shelf List. (Graphical version of this page)
Send your comments to email@example.com
Last updated on November 8, 2000