Board of Trustees, Philadelphia County Prisons, Reports & Publications[Record Series: 84.9a]
These reports contain:
- A Handbook for Inmates - Information and Regulations Governing Inmates of Holmesburg Prison. ca. 1952; Plan for the House of Detention for Untried Adults in Philadelphia. Summary of Report by the Mayor's Study Advisory Committee for the Philadelphia House of Detention July 1958. Published 1960
- Philadelphia Prisons, Prisoners Received & Released anuary-June, 1965, which contains extensive statistical analyses of the "quantity and type of prisoners handled by the Philadelphia Prisons" in that period
- Monthly Reports for January, September, December 1960; anuary-February, April-December 1961; January-November 1962; February-May, July-December 1963; January -December 1964;
- January-December 1965; November 1966.
- monthly reports of the Wardens of Moyamensing and Holmesburg Prisons, and of Detention Center, House of Correction, and Supervisor of Prison Industries;
- monthly personnel reports;
- financial reports;
- reports re prisoners' medical treatment and prison educational and religious activities;
- reports of total numbers only of prisoners received, discharged, transferred, escaped and their status (i.e. whether held for trial or convicted, and court in which tried; whether juveniles, material witnesses, parolees, U.S. prisoners, U.S. Army prisoners, or detainees of immigration authorities).
Click on a folder or file to return to that level...
Public Welfare, Department of 
Board of Trustees, Philadelphia County Prisons, Reports & Publications [84.9a]
Shelf List (Text version of this page)
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on July 9, 1999