Referral Instruction Sheet
- To refer a suspected Insurance Fraud to this office please notify the Insurance Fraud Tip Line at 215-686-8753 or continue with the following instructions.
- Print and fill out this form, in order to report someone you suspect is committing insurance fraud."
- Contact information is not mandatory however we are requesting the name and contact information of the person submitting the referral. If referring anonymously please check the appropriate box. If you choose to provide contact information you will receive a confirmation letter stating that our office has received your referral.
- Provide the name of the person and/or company you are alleging has committed the insurance fraud.
- Please provide a summary of your Insurance Fraud complaint.