Streets, sidewalks & alleys

Report a pothole or street light outage

You can call 311 or use Philly311’s online tool to report problems in your community, such as potholes, graffiti, or street light outages. Once you submit a report, you can track its progress online to make sure it gets fixed.

To submit a service request online, visit:

To track the progress of a service request you submitted, access: