If you see a building or vacant lot that is dangerous or neglected, you can report it to the City. You can also report issues with streets.
For example, you can report:
- Construction projects in violation of building codes.
- Work without a permit.
- Maintenance problems on the inside or outside of a building.
- Buildings in poor condition or that have materials falling into the street.
- Rental properties that may be in violation of City codes.
- Vacant buildings where people are trespassing.
- Vacant lots that are overgrown, covered in trash, or otherwise neglected.
- Properties being used in violation of licensing requirements or zoning codes.
- Issues with streets.
You can make a report using an online form, or by calling 311. Call (215) 686-8686 if you are outside Philadelphia.
For emergencies, call 911.