Due to extremely cold conditions, the City is implementing special measures to keep people who are homeless safe. If you see someone who needs shelter, call (215) 232-1984.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 17 until further notice

Permits, violations & licenses

Get a Certificate of Occupancy

You need to get a Certificate of Occupancy if you’re planning to change the designated use or occupancy of a space. This may happen when you build a new structure or an addition to an existing building.

To learn more and complete an application, see: