The Office of Adult Education helps adults in Philadelphia get the education they need for work, family, and civic engagement.
Free computer use, Internet access, and training are available at dozens of KEYSPOT locations across the city.
The Free Library of Philadelphia provides free workshops and coaching to help high school students apply for and get into college.
- Philadelphia Community School Profiles: Fall 2016
- Washington Post: Impacts of income inequality & child poverty
- Coalition for Community Schools
- American Federation of Teachers: Community Schools
- Community Schools: A Whole-Child Framework for School Improvement
- Research for Action: Evaluating Philadelphia's Community Schools Initiaitive
- PHLpreK: Finding programs for your kids
- Great Philly Schools: Find quality ECE programs near you
- Find Bright Futures & Head Start pre-K at local schools
- Child Care Information Services: Making child care & pre-K affordable
- Keystone STARS: Quality ratings for child care programs
- Register for Kindergarten
- Early Head Start: Provides services to pregnant women and families with children ages 0-3
- Fund for Quality: Funding to expand or enhance your facility
- Southeast Regional Key: Managing PA’s program quality ratings
- Keystone STARS: Performance standards for child care programs
- Philadelphia Facility Fund: Apply for ECE facility improvement grants
- DVAECY: Quality standards & accreditation support
- Pre-K for PA Campaign