What we do
CityGeo helps departments share data used for mapping, analysis, and city services. Our team of analysts, application developers, and project managers:
- Creates applications to analyze and show geographic data.
- Performs geographic and statistical analyses for departmental projects.
- Publishes much of the geographic data created by city departments as open data.
- Coordinates major spatial technology contracts for the City.
- Manages large data integrations.
- Supports standards for how geographic data is mapped, shared, and managed.
|Name||Job Title||Phone #||Social|
|Kevin Eaton||Senior GIS Project Manageremail@example.com||(215) 686-9444|
|Henry Garie||Geographic Information Officer||Henry.Garie@phila.gov||(215) 686-8883|
|Brian Ivey||GIS Programs Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-8287|
|Regis Shogan||Deputy Geographic Information Officer for Architecture and Planning||regis.shogan@Phila.gov||(215) 686-5940|
Sorry, there are no results for that search.
Map the City’s open geographic data, including zoning boundaries and demolition and building permits.