Rights & Responsibilities
What are my rights as a customer?
You have the right to fair service provided by courteous and efficient employees. Your personal information is kept confidential and you are given the necessary assistance to understand your water and sewer billing.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for paying your bill on time.
- You are responsible for giving the City Representative access to your water meter.
- You must keep your meter in good condition.
- You are responsible for reporting dangerous conditions such as leaks and damaged pipes by calling (215) 685-6300.
- You must inform the Bureau of any change in your billing or mailing address by calling (215) 686-6880.