Philadelphia Information Locator Service
Reports[Record Series: 178.2]
Many of the reports were prepared by the staff of the Institute of Local and State Government of the University of Pennsylvania and includes
- Material Pertaining to Financial Condition of the City of Philadelphia (Nov. 1937);
- Recommendations to the City Charter Commission. Study Series No. 2 (Dec. 1937);
- Materials Pertaining to Revenue Sources. Study Series No. 3 (n.d.);
- Welfare and Health Functions Burdening Philadelphia and Analysis of State's Responsibility. Study Series No. 4 (Dec. 1937);
- Real Property Tax Base Changes in Philadelphia from 1931 to 1937. Study Series No. 5 (May 1938);
- Special Assessments for Public Improvements in the City of Philadelphia. Study Series No. 7 (May 1938);
- Financial Analysis of the City of Philadelphia. Study Series No. 1, Revised (May 1938);
- Real Property Tax Base Changes in Philadelphia, 1931-1939. Study Series No. 5, revised by Institute of Local and State Government (May 1939).
Links to related information...
---->Philadelphia Advisory Finance Commission 
-------->Shelf List. (Graphical version of this page)
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on November 8, 2000