Philadelphia Information Locator Service
Public Property: Real Estate Division[Record group 82-5]
- The Real Estate Division has the responsibility to manage the City's real estate through the following:
1. Acquisition of properties through purchase or condemnation
2. Negotiation of leases for space as required by the various agencies
3. The leasing of surplus properties.
4. Appraisals and title searches required to enable City agencies or departments to carry out their mandated responsibilities.
- Agency History
- Archival Records
- 82-5.1 Correspondence (1952-1955)
Links to related information...
---->Current Agency Information Sheet. (Graphical version of this page)
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on July 9, 1999