Philadelphia Information Locator Service
Public Property: Communications[Record group 82-4]
- Alternative/Former Names
- Electrical Bureau
- The Communications Division has the responsibility for the following:
1. Engineering Unit - Provide technical support and specifications for all communications projects.
2. Telephone Service Unit - Processes all requests for the installation, repair and removal of telephones as well as the review of all telephone invoices.
3. Switchboard - Processes all incoming and outgoing calls.
4. Radio operations - Repairs mobile radios, sirens, walkie-talkies, CCTV and laser equipment.
- Agency History
- Archival Records
- 82-4.1 Municipal Telephone Directories (1952, 1968, 1970-1972, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1984, 1987-1989)
82-4.2 Plans (8 November 1955 - 24 April 1958)
Links to related information...
---->Current Agency Information Sheet. (Graphical version of this page)
Send your comments to email@example.com
Last updated on July 9, 1999