Reports & Publications[Record Series: 60-13-3.3]
- Newsletter, 1965-1971;
- Scholarship and Financial Aid for Undergraduates in the Philadelphia Area. September 1960;
- A Compilation and Analysis of the Enrollment Development of Twenty-Four Philadelphia Area Colleges, 1955-1956 - 1960-1961. Prepared for the Committee on Post-High School Facilities and Programs. March 3, 1961;
- Statistical Data and Comment relevant to the Future Demand for College Admission and the Future Capacity of the Existing Institutions. John F. Clough, Jr., 12 May 1961;
- A Report to the Commission on Higher Education by the Committee on Post-High School Facilities and Programs. June 1961;
- A Report to the Commission on Higher Education by the Committee on Ways and Means of Establishing a Two-Year Community College in Philadelphia. April 1962;
- A Report of the Committee on Ways and Means of Establishing a Two-Year Community College endorsed by the Commission on Higher Education and submitted to the Mayor of Philadelphia. July 1962. A Guide for the Establishment of the Community College of Philadelphia. January 1964;
- Study of Delayed Applications for College from Philadelphia Public High School Graduates. September 1969.
Click on a folder or file to return to that level...
Philadelphia Commission on Higher Education [60-13-3]
Reports & Publications [60-13-3.3]
Shelf List (Text version of this page)
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on July 9, 1999